Where I am:
I am currently a Student of Dietetics at the College of Saint Benedict and Saint John’s University, minoring in Hispanic studies.
I have been blessed to work in settings that feed my passions both while I am away at school and when I am home on breaks.
I like too many things that I can’t remember a time where I have had only one job. At school I have three:
- Personal training. I work at my school’s fitness center with female students and help them get comfortable in the gym and work toward their fitness goals.
- Yoga instructing. ‘Nuff said. Namaste.
- Health advocate-ing. I have the joy of helping my fellow students take care of them selves, by providing information on all kinds of health related topics and planning health- related events.
At home I have two:
- Personal training, yoga and barre instructing. I work in a wellness center that provides chiropractic care, massage therapy, physical therapy, personal training, functional nutrition and wellness coaching. I am so blessed to work and learn here.
- Brand advocating for Vital Proteins. I love sharing the healing power of Vital Proteins products and helping others towards healthy choices.
Where I hope to go:
In the fall of 2017 I will be entering my Junior year of college. Woah that’s weird to put in writing… and in the spring of 2018 I am studying abroad in Segovia, Spain to complete my Hispanic Studies minor.
I plan to graduate with a bachelor’s degree in Dietetics in May of 2019, after which I will most likely complete a 1 year accredited internship before being able to sit for my RD exam.
Post graduation and potential RD I can currently see myself pursuing further education in the realm of Functional Medicine Coaching.